.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Great Source: Fabric.com


In the midst of set-up studio mode... I took a break to do some much dreaded banking! To my surprise- the hour long meeting at SunTrust with Lauren was so great! Not only is she quite efficient at getting the banking set up for me personally and my biz but we chatted about common interests- one being- fabric... and wouldn't you know she mentioned Fabric.com {a company that I had already known to have great fabrics at great prices} is actually located about 10 minutes from my new abode! Now- they are a warehouse- so I can't pop in to browse, but she told me they have a warehouse sale 2 times a year {get on their mailing list} and I can pick my order up avoiding costly freight charges! I'm in heaven!

1 comment:

katiwithanilovesyou said...

that sounds great. that's like finding about urban/anthro sample sales. in other news, I GOT MY HAIR CUT! BEST HAIRCUT EVER!!!!!!!

i will never get my haircut by anyone else!
xoxo