.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

And I'm Back!

Ok. So I went back home for Thanksgiving. Well, first I jet-setted to Boston to give a couple lectures on my work and put up my installation at the Mazmanian Gallery at Framingham University. Then I went home to mom's house for lots of good food and sleep! (Much deserved I'll admit!) While I was home I helped celebrate my brother's birthday (yikes!) and bumped into a bunch of people from highschool. They were all much better at remembering my name then I was of their's! So... here are some juicy images from things that inspired me or things that I did on my 9 day getaway...
I convinced my friend Leigh, who I stayed with in Boston, to let me "borrow" this great book - Designer's Guide to Japanses Patterns. Here are some of my favorites!



Shots from the installtion I did at the Mazmanian Gallery.

No comments: